Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Irons in the Fire

Want to update everyone on things worth updating... like upcoming releases!! I've set a date for Dirty Blood of April 4th. I know I said it would be out the end of the month, but I really don't want to sell myself short on editing time. And you'll thank me later.

Also out in April: DreamKiller, Part II (a short story)
I currently have DreamKiller, Part I out for Kindle and Nook for .99 and I've been wanting to write the next installment for awhile. Mostly because everyone who reads it emails me or calls me up and says "Oh my gosh! But what happens next?..." I can take a hint. Part I is just under 5000 words. Not sure how long Part II will be yet, as I am not going to be so picky with word count hovering at 5K but we'll see what happens. It's a fun story to write. Marlena- my main character - is pretty badass. (She's an assasin with superpowers!) So be sure to check that out when it makes its debut.

I also have a WIP titled The Raven, with no release date yet (before Dec 2011) and Dirty Blood 2 will be materializing sometime down the line, as well. Okay, I think that's all. =)

2 comments: