This week is another Fun Friday post brought to you by the amazingness that is the Society of YA Storytellers!
This week is "host a storyteller" which is most awesome because it means I got to hang with the talented and gorgeous Liz Long! Liz is cool because, among other things, she writes about a supernatural circus.
And since we both adore the paranormal, for our topic, we decided to do a "Supernatural This or That!"
Check out Liz's answers below AND if you want to know MY answers, you'll have to read her blog here.
1. The one you choose lives. The one you don't is stuck with Elana forever: Stefan or Damon? Oh I definitely choose Damon!!
2. You have to pick one meal for the rest of your life: Blood-sucking or face-eating? Blood-sucking. Eyeballs are probably full of empty calories.
3. Flying or mind-reading? Flying - no one needs to hear the awful things people can think!
4. Do you want to attack Mordor (Lord of the Rings) or take on an entire army of Death Eaters? Death Eaters, mostly because that means I'm not being chased by Orcs.
5. You're in Wonderland and you have to choose: would you eat the cake or drink the juice? Cake, of course!
6. Let's say you're thrown into the Hunger Games - what weapon do you go for, bow and arrow or big sword? Big sword, cause I'd probably run out of arrows before I hit a real target.
7. The Winchester brothers take you on a hunt and decide to split up - go with Dean or Sam? Dean. Always, for anything at all, Dean. (The question doesn't really matter. Dean.)
8. Out of all the Deathly Hallows, which one would you keep: Cloak, Wand, or Stone? Cloak of Invisibility
9. The power to wield and control fire or ability to transport anywhere at your will? Transporter - Firestarters are cool and all, but I like my house in once piece. Also, think of the money you'd say not needing to buy plane tickets!
10. Witchy powers or ability to help ghosts move on to their next life? Witchy powers for sure!
And if you want to check out Liz's circus book. Gifted, you can get it here on Amazon for just .99!
Still want more about Liz? Okay, okay. Here it is.
My name is Liz Long and I’m a writer, photographer, dreamer, and Twitter stalker (you can also put “nerdy” in front of all those things). Whether you’re looking for a new fantasy read, need marketing and social media tips, or want some writing advice from an indie author, I promise to provide in the best way possible.
I am lucky enough to have my dream job as the Social Media & PR Strategist at LeisureMedia360, where I run the social sites (blogs, website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) for our publications: The Roanoker, Blue Ridge Country, and bridebook. I also write articles for print issues, though my focus is online content. You can a more in-depth profile at my portfolio on the Career Writing page.
I also lead social media workshops such as the 2014 Roanoke Writers Conference and Roanoke Wedding Network sessions. I was an editor and writer at Bella Magazine, as well as a marketing associate at a small book publishing firm in Nashville, TN. I’ve also worked in radio as a DJ and promotions assistant.
Questions or comments? I’d love to hear from you! Email me at lizclong[at]gmail[dot]com!