Friday, June 6, 2014

Top 5 Fictional Couples

It's FUN FRIDAY!!!!

YAY!

Wait, what does that mean? Oh, yeah! It means the YA Storytellers are all posting about the SAME fun topic which is... Favorite Fictional Characters. If you want to read someone else's list besides mine, you can go to the YA Storytellers site and pick someone else to stalk.




For everyone still here, here's my list in PRIORITY ORDER! I have serious opinions about this subject!

1. Clary and Jace. No question.
Think about it, any other who can make you wonder if the leading couple are actually brother and sister and STILL make you want to see them make out AND not make it WEIRD, that's success! You know it. I know it. 
And Jace is, without question, my number one book boyfriend. #handsoff
 
2. Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. 
"Okay?"
"Okay."
Oh, and this: "You're so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are." -Augustus Waters. I love that one so much, I didn't have to look it up to type it here. And it's been a year and a half since I read the book. Any book with a quote that unforgettable gets into this list.
Augustus Waters IS true love.
Nothing else even needs to be said here.

3. Ren and Kelsey from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Hoover
Spoiler Alert: HE GAVE HER TO HIS BROTHER!!!!!!
Complete and total White Fang scenario!!!!!!
And I know she went for it for a while but that's because SHE was White Fanging him back!!! #TrueLove
*sigh*

4. Jess and Nick from New Girl. 
I know, I know. It's not a book. I. Can't. Even. Care.
Have you seen the episode from Season 1 where they kiss for the first time?????
THAT'S that shit where Every Girl Should Always Be Kissed Like That Forever to stay in love. Period. It was amazing. I smoked a cigarette after watching it. And then I watched it again.
*goes to find the DVR remote*

5. Okay, so I got this far and now I'm stuuuuck. There are sooo many!
Zoey and Stark from House of Night by PC Cast. #somuchtruenessinthelove
Alec and Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Trys and Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
Katniss and Peeta from Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

NO. WAIT. GOT IT.
Nora and Bram from Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
If you haven't read Steampunk Zombies, you're just playing around. Get serious. 
This book was UH-mazing. it's a series. Go. You're welcome.

Okay, I think that's my final answer. This post was hard/fun/entertaining to write! Who is YOUR favorite fictional character?


1 comment:

  1. Your list is soooo good! Clary & Jace and Magnus & Alec!!! Reading Heavenly Fire now, too much feels.

    ReplyDelete