Monday, March 7, 2011

Tell everyone you know, and maybe some strangers, too.

For a limited time, expiring I'm not sure when, I've priced Across the Galaxy at .99 on Amazon!! So, pass the word along to fellow Kindle readers. I will see how this goes and am thinking about leaving it that way until Dirty Blood is released, to help boost my reader base for when I launch the new book. I'll definitely give you fair warning before I raise it again, though, so no worries. And I was really hoping to get a bunch of work done on my rough draft, trying to get it ready for beta readers, but my 5 yr old is home sick (again, yes, you may remember he was home sick last mon and tues as well) so I don't think I'll get much done today. Instead, I'm probably going to curl up with Linger (Book 2 of Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater) So, hopefully this won't set me back too much, but basically it just means I still don't really have a firm release date, either. Sorry. You'll know when I know, though, so calm down - and maybe go buy my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment